Monday, December 14, 2009

10 years and counting!

Stephen and I celebrated 10 wonderful years of marriage last Friday (December 11)! We decided to go to Pappasito's for dinner (since they catered our wedding and we really didn't get much that night). It of course was fabulous! We also were able to stay at the Hyatt in Richardson, TX as we had won a free night stay there when we attended a marriage retreat at our church earlier this year. It was so nice to get to spend that time alone with Stephen! Thanks Grammie and Big Daddy for keeping Jadon for us!! Here is a pic from our wedding . . . goodness we look so young!

We have definitely been through our ups and downs over the 10 years but I would not want anyone else beside me than this man! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and I look forward to the next 10, 20, 30+ years with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment