Wednesday, March 9, 2011

One year ago . . .



We received an e-mail . . . it said:


A birthmom saw three of our families on the website that she is interested in . You are one of the three. She is due in April. 


Little did we know this would lead us to precious Jori . . . I pray that we have honored her birthmother and all she wished for this precious girl during her first year . . .


While reminiscing about the events of one year ago I came across the following . . . I LOVE Mark Schultz and did not know he was also adopted . . . I had heard this song before and never put it together until now . . . get your tissues . . .


I can not with any ounce in me even have the ability to know what our birthmother was going through one year ago when looking through profiles and deciding to meet us . . . I am just so thankful . . . so so thankful . . . God bless A. and J. for giving us the two greatest gifts we could imagine . . .





1 comment:

  1. I should have heeded your tissue warning. What a neat testimony. You and Stephen are blessed by A and J's choices. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete