Friday, March 12, 2010

14,959 and counting . . . .

14,959 . . . . is the number of pictures I have of Jadon since he became our son (I know the number because they are all tagged in my digital image software). I have a total of 30, 067 pictures so that means half of all my pictures taken digitally ever had Jadon in them. Yes . . . I am a nut! :-)

To the people who know me . . . not a surprise . . . I am a camera freak!! I LOVE capturing all of our moments together. Thank goodness for external hard drives and digital picture frames!! Just wait until baby #2 arrives . . . I am sure the camera will never shut off!!

Jadon and I get to go on a mommy/son camp out retreat with our church this weekend. I am so excited to spend this special time with him. I am sure we will break the 15,000 picture barrier this weekend!

I thought I would look through and put pictures from the week of March 12 from the past few years . . . enjoy!

March 2005 - 6 months old

March 2006 - 18 months (love this of Stephen and Jadon)


March 2007 - 2.5 years old

March 2008 - 3.5 Years old

March 2009 - 4.5 Years old


No comments:

Post a Comment