Tuesday, March 16, 2010

One GREAT weekend!

Can I just say that I LOVE that I have the ability to take last minute trips? Stephen talked me into taking Jadon to our church's family spring break retreat and make it a really special mommy/Jadon time since he could not go.

My oh my . . . I could not have guessed how much fun we could have and what a special time it was! Jadon tried many new things (canoeing, zip line, horse back ride, tennis, paddle boat). Here are some pics of our awesome weekend!


Amazing race FBCG style. Jadon was the top of the pyramid singing Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star.
Walking the bike . . . although he is getting so much better at riding it. (I love this picture even though it is a bit fuzzy!)
A Lady Bug!! Jadon thought it was greatness!
Hike through the woods.
Attempting to play Tennis.
Beautiful views!
Paddle boats ride
Awesome to see the horses!
We then of course had to go ride them!
Jadon's very first horse back ride.
First Canoe ride.

First Zip Line experience . . . SOOO Excited!! We both got to go at the same time!
Smiling at everyone that was cheering him on below.
I am flying like "Go Diego Go" (Of course I have to take pictures while going down)
Awesome!!!
Greatest Day!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment