Monday, June 29, 2009

God's timing is perfect!

I can not look at Jadon's face and question God's timing. Jadon was the perfect choice for us and hand picked by God to be placed in our lives. God's timing is perfect and for that I am so thankful.

Today we found out that the birth family of a precious little girl chose another wonderful family who has been waiting for a very long time (I think about 2 years). I am truly very happy for them as I know the joy they are going though because I remember that time with Jadon.

I am excited for the time we still have with Jadon one on one and look forward to the fun trips we are taking this summer. We love that little boy and treasure all of the time we have with him. I also know with out a shadow of a doubt that God is protecting our future child and birth family. He has a plan and we will wait as patiently as possible. We are trusting in his perfect timing.

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all of your prayers through the last few days and I hope the birthmother felt them. She and the chosen family still needs your prayers however as this next 2 months will be very important and difficult for all of them.

Here are some pictures of my sweet little man at one week old and now . . . and again God reminds me . . . . his timing is perfect!




1 comment:

  1. I completely agree. From almost the very beginning I have commented to you that Jadon looks like you and Stephen. God couldn't have chosen a more perfect son for your family. I am sure he is waiting for the same thing to be true again. I will continue to pray that your time comes soon.

    ReplyDelete