Tuesday, June 16, 2009

We have triplets?

Triplet baby birds that is! There are some little birds that decided to make a nest on TOP of my wind chimes of all places. Well, there are now 3 baby birdies in the nest. Jadon had so much fun looking up at them today. I am a bit concerned that they will try to get out and fall to the ground or if the wind picks up . . . . well the wind chimes will go blowing around. I guess I have to believe that the mommy bird chose a safe place for her babies. So for now, we will enjoy watching the baby birds grow up and try not to get dive bombed by the protective mommy and daddy birds!





1 comment:

  1. That same type of bird builds a nest just like that on our porch every spring. They are fun to watch, but after 3 or 4 years of this, we're tired of the mess. I think we're going to paint our back porch ceiling blue to keep them away.

    ReplyDelete