Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A not so little blessing!

I truly cannot believe that Jadon is almost 5 years old. He has been a wonderful gift to us the last 4 ½ years. I still look at him and can not believe that God led someone to choose us to love him forever.

Last week Stephen and I were driving down Garland Ave. and we saw a billboard promoting adoption. Standing right in front of and staring at the billboard was a pregnant woman on a cell phone. I can only assume that she was calling the number that was on the billboard to help her through her pregnancy.

I can not imagine what was going through her mind as she made that call but I do pray for that woman and the choice she will make in the future. She may choose to parent or she may choose adoption . . . either will be fine, but I pray that she is at peace. I pray that she is protected and is given the tools she needs to make whatever decisions are necessary.

I know there is a woman out there that will be facing this same decision and I pray for her every day. God planned for Jadon to be in our home and kept him safe for us. God has our next child in his hands and for that I am eternally grateful. I look forward to meeting our future birth family and child . . . until then . . . I will enjoy every day that I have one on one time with Jadon.

Here are some pics through the years of our not so little blessing. Enjoy!

June 2005



June 2006



June 2007
June 2008
June 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment