Monday, September 28, 2009

Down to 1 . . .

We found out tonight that the birth mother that is due in November chose another family from a different agency. My heart rejoices for them but feels a tiny sting as this adoption ride is definitely an emotional rollercoaster!!

We are still waiting to hear what the bmom in Oklahoma will choose. For now we pray, we trust God, and we live our lives until we find out who baby Holland will be. Thanks for your prayers and please continue to pray for both situations as they both are going through LOTS of stuff right now.

We will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment