Thursday, September 17, 2009

Still waiting . . . and trying to do so patiently!

We are still waiting for the birthmother to make her very difficult decision. We do know that she chose to take our profile home yesterday along with 4-5 others. My heart aches for her to find peace in this process . . . I know how hard it is on this end but her end . . . . I can't even imagine!

Anyway . . . we will wait another weekend and hopefully know more next week. God knows the answers to all . . . and we just wait as patiently as possible until that is revealed. Please continue to pray for peace and clarity for the birth family. Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. Just prayed for ya'll and the birth mother once again. I'll keep looking for an update. Hugs!